Prosper, McKinney, Frisco and Celina
for the walls
of your home
Natalie Roberson conducts camera studies at her studio in Celina, Texas. The studio features a collection of elegant antique furniture from which you may select pieces to include in your portrait.
Mrs. Roberson is happy to photograph at a special location of your choice. Many clients choose to have their portraits done at home, or at their favorite home away from home. There are also beautiful sites near the studio if you would like to have an outdoor portrait created, but do not have a specific place in mind.
With Mrs. Roberson, you will have the opportunity to determine which photograph(s) best reflect the likeness of the portrait subject, selecting the images that capture the perfect tone, pose and expression.
Mrs. Roberson offers paintings as well as photographs. There are a variety of finishes and styles available to suit your tastes and preferences. Mrs. Roberson will work with you to determine the perfect composition for your unique portrait. All portraits are fully customizable.
We’ve got awards!
Natalie Roberson Photography works hard to create a special experience. An Experience she has spent 10 years growing and cultivating. Her over 700 positive reviews across all online media platforms speaks volumes about her ability to leave a lasting impression.
Also find us and more of our work here!
Service Area Options
Frequently Asked Questions
Scheduling your session 2-3 months in advance is preferred but not required. We work Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm. Weekend appointments are available at an additional cost. Schedule your appointment 3-4 weeks in advance of when you need any prints or products in hand. If they are being used at specific occasion, please plan accordingly. Appointments are required. Our calendar tends to fill up quickly, so please check with us regarding our availability.
It is our goal to create custom art for the walls of your home, and our pre-session consultation appointments will help us understand what our goal is during your session. Each session is custom tailored to fit the products we discuss during the pre-session consultations. This insures that we spend the right time doing the right thing during your portrait session. Each of our clients is unique and our products aren’t just photos on your walls or in albums, they are your legacy. Clients typically invest anywhere from $500 to $5,000 in products. Custom portrait collections begin around $900, but most clients love what we do and choose to invest more.
Your finished portrait deserves a frame that will compliment its colors and tones. Mrs. Roberson offers many different styles of frames for you to select from to enhance your portrait. Upon completion of your portrait, Mrs. Roberson will happily assist you in selecting the design, shape and width of your frame.
This design is then sent, along with your portrait, to our Master Craftsman who hand makes your frame, incorporating surface, finish, undercoats and leafing to enhance and compliment your portrait. This process requires great skill and concentration and is truly an art form. The combination of gilding, spattering, stippling, glazing, pickling and tarnishing creates a striking depth and beauty to each and every frame.
Once completed, you will have an absolutely perfect frame that compliments and enhances your portrait.
Utilizing her computer, pigment ink and acrylics, Mrs. Roberson developed her distinct and exceptional style of painted portraits. She has taken portraiture to a pinnacle that has never been reached by any free-hand painter using oils. With her camera, computer, palette, brushes, canvas and an unerring flair for light, Mrs. Roberson’s work brings fine art portraiture to every family and institution who seeks to capture the present for future generations to come. She accomplishes the impossible, creating an “exact likeness” of loved ones.
5808 County Road 171
Celina, Texas 75009
From I-75 take 380 West to Custer and head North about 10 miles. Turn right on County Road 171, about 1.7 miles down the road, we are located on the left.
From DNT take 380 East to Custer and head North about 10 miles. Turn right on County Road 171, about 1.7 miles down the road, we are located on the left.
There are several steps to the process of creating a painted portrait.
- Initial Consultation: During the consultation, Mrs. Roberson will meet with you to discuss what you have in mind for the portrait. Although Mrs. Roberson prefers this meeting to be done in person, she has the ability to use video software and a phone call. During this brainstorming session, it is important to explore every aspect of the project so that Mrs. Roberson is prepared for the first sitting.
- Sitting: During the sitting, the subject will pose while Mrs. Roberson takes photos, sketches, and discusses the coloring. You and Mrs. Roberson will agree upon the best pose and the portrait composition.
- Artist at Work: Mrs. Roberson will then begin working on your portrait. She may need to ask you some questions throughout the process and will keep you up to date with her progress.
- Consultation on Framing: Mrs. Roberson has experience presenting her artwork in the best possible frame to heighten the visual experience. She will consult with you on framing and presentation.
- Delivery: The final step is personally delivering your portrait, although you also have the option to have it shipped.