Will 2021 be a Buyers’ or Sellers’ Market in Dallas and Surrounding Areas?
With low mortgage rates and more competition for homes on the market, 2021 is a sellers’ market in Dallas and the surrounding areas. There is an increased demand for houses in suburban neighborhoods across the country and a decrease in supply, which will lead to increased home prices in the coming year. Recent demand from buyers has driven up home prices in the area. Since February 2020, the median home price in Dallas increased by 28.6%.
Why is Real Estate Photography Important?
The best investment you can make as a seller is to get professional real estate photography prior to putting your home on the market. The more photos you can use to showcase your home, the faster your home will sell. According to a study from the National Association of Realtors in 2017, homes with only one photo spent an average of 70 days on the market. In contrast, a home with at least 20 photos spent an average of 32 days on the market. Natalie Roberson Photography knows the importance of the photographic first impression. Let our professional pictures put your home in the best light and help you sell your home faster and for more money.
Why is Photography Important in Marketing Real Estate?
There are a couple of key advantages to using professional real estate photography for marketing homes:
- Saving Time: Natalie Roberson Photography can save you ten hours or more in the time you would spend on taking photos, creating virtual tours, and more.
- Stand Out: Your professional photos will reinforce your brand and you will stand out from the competition. Drone photography will set you apart from other listings.
- Sell your Home for More: According to a recent Redfin report, on average homes with professional real estate photography sell for $11,000 over market value.
- Sell your Home Faster: Attractive photos will increase interest for the home you are trying to sell and bring more potential buyers to the property.
- Get More Offers: Professional photos will attract more people to the home you are trying to sell and subsequently, get more offers.
Use Your Photos Beyond the Listing: You can maximize your investment in real estate photography by later posting these images on social media. This will generate new leads on buyers and sellers.
What do Real Estate Photographers do?
Here is what Natalie Roberson Photography can offer in real estate photography:
- High-Definition Photography and Videos: To ensure you have the best images to showcase your property.
- Experienced Professionals: Our experienced photographers will find the best angles to showcase your property.
- Customization: We take the time to get to know you and your individual needs for marketing your property.
- Fast Delivery: We make it easy to schedule your photo shoot and we can provide edited images within 48 hours.
In the end, professional real estate photography will help you sell your listing quicker, for a higher price, and help you with branding to become very attractive to buyers and sellers in the marketplace.
How do you Take Good Real Estate Photos?
There are a few tricks to effective real estate photography. Here are a few of our best practices:
- Take photos during the day with good natural light. Make sure the sun is behind the home.
- Examine the property beforehand to find great features
- Open windows and blinds to let natural light in
- Turn on the lights!
- Use a tripod at night or in poor lighting conditions
- Use a full-frame camera with wide-angle lens
- Find creative angles for shooting
- Use props like flowers
- Remove clutter, trash cans, and small appliances also
How Natalie Roberson Photography Can Provide Great Real Estate Photography?
Natalie Roberson Photography has clients ranging from large enterprises to small mom-and-pop shops in Prosper, McKinney, Frisco and Celina, Texas. Our customers include agents, brokers, and homeowners. Below is a complete list of what we can offer for your real estate photography needs:
- Lifestyle real estate photography
- Commercial real estate photography
- Residential real estate photography
- Drone content (still photos and video)
- 360 virtual tours
- Realtor headshots
- Virtual staging
- Floor plan photographs
- Photos of artist renderings
The professionals at Natalie Roberson Photography are known for taking magazine-quality photos of your real estate or commercial property. Please visit our gallery for a sample of our real estate photography portfolio. Let our beautiful images speak for themselves. We know the importance of turnaround time in a competitive market so we can post your photos in under 48 hours to get your listing posted faster. Contact us today to make an appointment!